Peaceful and perfectly positioned in the sought after Bantry Bay precinct this family friendly home has ample space for everyone. Featuring polished floorboards throughout, two versatile living areas, three bright bedrooms, one new bathroom plus an additional W/C, study and utility room.
The kitchen is situated in the heart of the house and features granite bench tops and dining area. A large front patio is the perfect place to entertain friends or watch the kids enjoy the front lawn. Freshly painted inside and out a brand new bathroom, front door, entrance portico and refurbished windows.
Centrally located to all of the fantastic facilities available including the Warringah Aquatic Center, Forest Way Shops, local schools, bike paths and pedestrian bridges and less than 400m walk to the new Northern Beaches Hospital.
The Bantry Bay precinct avoids the congested traffic around the Wakehurst Parkway and Forest Way intersections and frequent bus services provides easy access to the City, Chatswood, Warringah Mall and Dee Why.
* North facing, bright and airy living and dining area
* Bright and spacious bedrooms with high ceilings
* Generous master bedroom
* Fully fenced in rear yard (pets considered)
* Easy to maintain garden
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
* Off street parking for 2 cars
* Easy walking distance to Forest Way shopping center, The Forest High School, Warringah Aquatic Center and Chatswood and City buses
* Solar hot water
* Children's play house / storage shed