Positioned on a quiet street, yet moments away from shopping, schools and transport, this family home enjoys a year-round sunny aspect.
Set primarily over one level, look forward to entertaining with high ceilings, polished timber flooring and an abundance of natural light, whilst enjoying a swimming pool, chef's kitchen and garden together with a versatile lower level rumpus room plus bathroom - the perfect teen retreat.
A spacious floor plan offers 4 bedrooms, the master with large en-suite and opening to a paved terrace and gardens. The gas kitchen includes a dishwasher and large walk-in pantry, while the dining room enjoys a sundrenched aspect overlooking the pool. The main living area adjoins the dining room and opens to a front balcony ensuring the wonderful flow through of breezes.
Further property features include:
• Large family bathroom with separate spa bath and heat lamps
• Private established rear gardens with terraced areas for relaxing and entertaining
• High ceilings, timber floors, and ceiling fans throughout
• Double lock-up garaging with access to rumpus
• Huge powered workshop plus vast storage
• Potential for separate living/granny flat STCA
While providing wonderful peace and privacy, this central setting appeals to families with its proximity to all amenities including schools, shops, buses, and parks.