Positioned in an elevated cul-de-sac setting, this solid family home provides the perfect vantage point to enjoy sparkling skyline vistas of Chatswood and the city along with leafy district views of the North Shore ridge. With generous interiors and multiple living areas, it comfortably accommodates an established or growing family.
A beautiful new chefs kitchen incorporates European gas appliances, glass splashbacks and soft close cabinetry and is open to the generous living and dining space with stunning feature dark timber flooring. The sundrenched covered terrace seamlessly integrates with the interiors for effortless entertaining and features dreamy skyline vistas, the perfect backdrop for BBQs and gatherings.
Further property features include:
• A second well-sized living/lounge room plus bonus office/study
• Ground floor bedroom with direct access to the backyard, ideal for teenagers or as guest accommodation
• Three upper level double bedrooms, all with "as new" soft plush carpeting, BIRs and ceiling fans
• Bathrooms on both levels, both in well-maintained condition while providing exciting scope for cosmetic upgrades
• Enormous, level, rear grassed yard and gardens with plenty of room for a pool and trampoline for the kids
• Single carport, garden shed, split system air-conditioning to the lower level and gas connection for heating
• DA-approved plans to further open-up living areas, bedrooms and external decking
Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, just up the road from Angophora Reserve and a short distance from schools, shops and public transport providing easy access to City, North Sydney, Chatswood with Narrabeen lake and our wonderful beaches all nearby.