Comfortable spacious living and gorgeous sprawling coastal panoramas are on offer in this double-storey Beacon Hill sanctuary. The generosity of space (228 m2 for the home) is ideal for growing and established families, with free-flowing living areas, and beautifully kept enclosed gardens and outdoor entertaining spaces.
Set in family-friendly surrounds, everything you need is within close proximity, including schools, shopping, parks and the beach.
Show-stopping horizon and city skyline vistas from the upper level deck are a stunning backdrop while entertaining. Inside, the living and dining zones are spacious and open-plan and incorporate a fresh coastal colour palate.
Generous family living on the ground floor flows to sunny east-facing gardens where casual entertaining can be enjoyed on a spacious covered deck with built-in BBQ area and wet bar facilities.
• Comfortably equipped for family life and entertaining, the kitchen features stone counters, a Miele dishwasher and large island bench for casual dining.
• Sumptuous master suite with walk-through his and her robes and on-trend ensuite
• Backyard incorporates established flowerbeds, a fishpond and vegie patch
• Light and airy bedroom retreats plus study area
• 5 bedroms with 2 additional study areas
• Dedicated home office with convenient separate access and adjoining private WC
• Lock-up garage and additional off-street parking for 3 cars
• Huge under-house storage plus large garden shed
• Rear lane access to Landy Place.
Many people are drawn to Beacon Hill for its excellent proximity to amenities. Live the Northern Beaches dream within this sought- after family friendly area.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools