With an attractive street presence and standing proud on a corner block, this split-level home flaunts a sought-after position on a serene street, and also presents as an enticing proposition for dual-family living or extra income (STCA).
Architecturally designed and built in 1973, this unique full brick residence offers multiple options to reconfigure and enhance the floor plan if desired. Whether you decide to keep it as one spacious home or enjoy the benefits of a dual-family living arrangement and reconfigure the layout this versatile property presents many exciting options for the growing family.
• Lounge room with gorgeous sandstone feature fireplace (gas) and expansive floor to ceiling window
• Separate dining room opening to kitchen and covered alfresco entertaining
• Stunning fully renovated stone kitchen with soft close cabinetry and Miele cooking including induction cooktop and Steam Oven
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-ins. Versatile 4th bedroom/study
• Huge well-maintained family bathroom with separate bath, rainforest shower head and his and her vanities
• Second living area opening to impressive paved entertaining courtyard
• Enormous lower level rumpus or media room, 2nd bathroom incorporating laundry
• Double car garage with remote entry plus ample off-street parking
• Fully fenced child friendly yard, close to public transport.
Fast becoming a premium address for those opting for tranquillity close to the beaches, Terrey Hills offers wonderful village amenities and is a short drive to both Mona Vale and Belrose. You'll feel a million miles away with the tranquil surrounds of Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park just a few streets away. A property offering so much, don't miss this opportunity.